|| 2021-22 Season Information
Registration for the 2021-22 Season is now open.
The Whitby Wolves Executive has been working hard to prepare the upcoming season amid the ever-changing COVID-19 regulations and protocols. We thank you for your patience.
The health and safety of our players, staff and families is our primary focus and these measures are aligned with protocols provided by the Ontario Women's Hockey Association (OWHA) and the Province of Ontario Public Health Agency.
The WGHA executive expects to operate this season as "normal" as possible, but due to the current and evolving Covid 19 situation, we may need to make changes as required to adhere to Public Health and OWHA guidelines. Any changes that are needed will be communicated as soon as possible.
A player who registers with the OWHA (which the WGHA is part of) is not eligible for registration or participation in other minor or junior hockey (Alliance, GTHL, HEO, HNO, NOHA, OHA, OHL, OMHA)
Participants are required to register on our Ramp platform. If you have registered last year, your information will still be in Ramp. If you are new to the OWHA, you will have to create an account
Also, if this is your first time registering with the Whitby Girls Hockey Association, please upload a copy of the player’s birth certificate.
For any issues or for registration inquiries, please contact our Registrar: [email protected]
- The 2021-22 will be structured in accordance with the OWHA guidelines to be published later in the summer. We hope to run a normal season with practices and 5-5 games
- House league teams will have a maximum of 16-18 players depending on the division
- House league teams up to U15 will have 2 ice slots per week, on weekends
- U18/22 will play each week, alternating between one and two games
- The senior division will play once weekly on Wednesdays or Thursdays
- All ice time commitments are tentative based on expected ice allotments
- The coaches of our Competitive teams have been announced earlier this year. Additional coaches will be updated soon. See 2021-22 Representative teams and coaches
- Tryouts are anticipated to be held in September and a separate registration package for tryout cards will be available once we receive confirmation from the Ontario Women's Hockey Association that tryouts may commence.