|| 2022-23 Season Information
Registration for the 2022-23 Season is now open.
Early Bird for U7-U15 until July 31st
U7 - $475
U9-U15 - $590
Participants are required to register on our Ramp platform. If you have registered last year, your information will still be in Ramp. If you are new to the OWHA, you will have to create an account
A player who registers with the OWHA (which the WGHA is part of) is not eligible for registration or participation in other minor or junior hockey (Alliance, GTHL, HEO, HNO, NOHA, OHA, OHL, OMHA)
Also, if this is your first time registering with the Whitby Girls Hockey Association, please upload a copy of the player’s birth certificate.
For any issues or for registration inquiries, please contact our Registrar: [email protected]
- The 2022-23 will be structured in accordance with the OWHA guidelines to be published later in the summer. We will run a normal season with practices and 5-5 games
- House league teams will have a maximum of 16-18 players depending on the division
- House league teams up to U15 will have 2 ice slots per week, on weekends
- U18/22 will play each week, alternating between one and two games
- The senior division will play once weekly on Wednesdays or Thursdays
- All ice time commitments are tentative based on expected ice allotments
- The coaches of our Competitive teams have been announced earlier this year for U13 and above. Additional coaches will be updated soon. See https://wgha.org/Pages/13465/2022-23_Rep_Coaches/
- Tryouts will be held in September for U9 through U11 and a separate registration package for tryout cards will be available once we receive confirmation from the Ontario Women's Hockey Association that tryouts may commence.