5 on 5 hockey is back!
If you have already registered thank you! Coaches will be in touch with you in the next few weeks.
If you have not registered, or have friends who have not registered, please do so and encourage your friends to as well, and as soon as possible, so that you can be placed on a team. The season is anticipated to start the weekend of September 25th. 2021-22 Registration
Changes from last year:
- 5 vs 5 as opposed to last year's season of 4 vs 4;
- Change rooms will be open;
- 50 participants are allowed on the ice including coaches and instructors. Game officials do not count toward this number;
- Spectators for regular season will move to 2 per participant; and
- The Teammate Request Form is back! 2021-22 House League Player Request Form
HOCKEY IS FAR MORE THAN JUST A SPORT
It’s about creating character.
It’s about building confidence.
It’s about developing lifelong friendships.
It’s about helping young people grow into great people.
And while we’ve been apart from the sport, and each other this past year, it doesn’t mean we’re weaker because of it. On the contrary, we believe that absence makes the heart grow stronger.
THERE’S NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO GET YOUNG PEOPLE INTO THE GAME
Hockey. Stronger than ever.